2. I haven’t dived into the bowl of half-price Hershey miniature candy bars yet. Um, never mind.
3. I haven’t been able to get a piano tuner to come to my house during the holiday season yet. The piano is really out of tune, too. It’s so bad, we can’t play along with any of the keyboards.
4. I haven’t replaced my violin bow that apparently blew up inside the case some time after Thanksgiving.
5. My sourdough starter is an exceptionally good one. I’ve kept it going for almost thirty years, but I haven’t made any sourdough bread for a long time. The starter is in the freezer now. I should get some of it out and feed it.
6. I haven’t seen my brand-new baby niece yet. Never mind; she’s absolutely BEAUTIFUL! She’s perfect in every way. She makes my heart smile.
7. I haven’t done any laundry – of our own – in over a week. However, I’ve done so much OTHER PEOPLE’S laundry, that I had to buy more detergent at Tar-jhay today. Fortunately, it was on sale. So was the Christmas stuff, and I purchased a little of both. Maybe even a lot of the holiday stuff. I’ll put it this way: I won’t be needing any more gift wrap or ribbon for a while.
8. I haven’t put away any of my Christmas decorations yet. My tree is still up. I’ll probably do that this weekend, AFTER New Year’s.
9. I haven’t gotten tired of my Christmas music yet, either. I might have purchased two more Christmas cd’s today, at 80% off, in fact. Maybe.
10. I usually buy one bag of expensive cat food and one bag of El Cheapo cat food, and mix them together. I haven’t done that yet, and the cats have been feasting on the good stuff, undiluted.
11. I haven’t told y’all lately how very much I love you. This is unacceptable behavior, because when we love others, we owe it to them to mention it once in a while. Therefore, “Thank you, dear friends. I love you.”
Yes, my blog goes to eleven.