1. Life can really kick you below the belt sometimes.
2. You’re never safe from being surprised ’till you’re dead.*
3. When someone is really, really busy, and isn’t watching the clock, something that should have been done on Tuesday might not get posted until Wednesday. I guess I could have set the time for Tuesday, but that wouldn’t have been honest. You would never have known, but I would.
4. We had friends over last night and the food was really good, if I do say so myself. And I do.
5. My cats get along very well until it’s time to share a single can of the good cat food instead of the cheap stuff they normally get, which they share with no trouble at all. (Un)Fortunately, they don’t get the good stuff very often. Besides, it gives them the trots.
6. I hope you’re all doing something fun tonight. Our party hostess got sick, so we’re staying home.
7. I said a naughty word twice on Twitter and when I realized it, I was horrified. I don’t know what’s wrong with me tonight. Usually, I’m not this horrified.
8. I don’t want to take down my Christmas tree. I also don’t want to be one of those weird lazy people who keep a Christmas tree up all year. I guess I’ll take down my Christmas tree this weekend.
9. We have no Kraft cheese. This is serious.
10. I did some laundry for my visiting daughter this week, and I realized that there was not a single stitch in her basket that was purchased by me. This is a strange sensation. I don’t half like it.
*I would venture to say that a lot of people are surprised AFTER they’re dead by the temperature alone.