Mamacita says: There are so many things I haven’t done yet; it’s sadly easy to find ten things when I do these posts.
1. I have never tasted Ovaltine.
2. I have never seen a single episode of Sponge Bob.
3. I still haven’t ever used an ATM machine. (I understand you have to put money in if you want to take money out. Always a catch.)
4. I have never watched Duck Dynasty.
5. I’ve never had a manicure or a pedicure.
6. I have never used a dictionary of any kind, nor any other sort of cheat sheet, whilst playing Words with Friends.
7. I have never gotten enough sleep. During the day, I sometimes daydream about sleeping. I’ve been known to cry when the alarm goes off in the morning. I don’t nap.
8. I’ve never been on a cruise or any other kind of expensive, luxurious vacation.
9. I’ve never charged a client for my services if a “due date” falls on a holiday. I won’t skip the day and do it later, and I consider it a gift from me to them.
10. I have never enjoyed watching sports of any kind. If someone I know personally is playing, I can manage some of it; otherwise, I’d rather not at all.
Whenever I do a post like this I feel as if I must be the most boring person in the world.