1. By the time most of you read this, I’ll be in Colorado at Science in the Rockies, having a fantastic time, learning incredible things, meeting amazing people, and collecting unbelievable swag. There are a lot of people in Colorado whom I love dearly; CALL ME!
2. My feet are killing me.
3. It’s hard to find a little travel laptop mouse any more. Thank you, Big Lots.
4. My house is a mess. I didn’t straighten it up before I left. This fact does not bother me overmuch.
5. I did run all the dirty dishes through the dishwasher, though. I can’t abide a sink of dirty dishes.
6. My husband will be subbing for me at the college. We’re leaving in a half hour, so I really should get some lesson plans ready for him. Ouch.
7. This has been a lovely, happy summer so far.
8. I have a potty mouth. It’s a good one, too. I was an English major. This fact shames me, but not as much as it makes me giggle.
9. I always worry that I’ll say something dreadful and make a roomful of people gasp and draw back. See #8. I do not want this to happen. Ever. Eventually, it will.
10. I am very, very, very, very, very shy. $%^&*()&%^&*())(*&^%^&*)(#$ shy.