1. Today was the first day of summer session. So far, so good; my students seem very nice.
2. I might be falling in love with “my” treadmill at the gym.
3. The tractor is fixed, and the grass has been cut.
4. I looked out the window and couldn’t see the roses. Might be time to break out the weed-eater.
5. The people next door have tiny kittens. I watched them frolicking in their front yard today – I could feel the uncontrollable “awwwwwwws” swelling up so fast, I almost choked.
6. Schwan’s has some caramel pecan praline ice cream that’s pretty good. You just watch: now that I’ve said that publically, they’ll discontinue it. Story of my life. (still mourning Bruester’s chocolate pecan, and still haven’t been back since whatever blundering idiot decided to mark it off the menu.)
7. Still haven’t unpacked my suitcase. I’m not sick or anything, just lazy.
8. I learned so much at WordCamp! It was simply amazingly great. One thing I learned: on Ten Things Tuesday, I don’t really HAVE to have ten things.
9. I am so hungry, even the raisins are starting to look good. And, I loathe raisins. They look like dead bugs; they feel like those big Halloween wax buck teeth we used to chew up after they’d served their purpose, and they taste like spongy ear wax.