Mamacita says: This Tuesday, I have more than ten things, but I’ll forcibly hold myself back. Y’all are probably bored enough!
1. I’m on vacation! between semesters right now, so I’ve actually SLEPT! It was awesome; I’d almost forgotten how!
2. My house is still tidy from having company last week. I hope it lasts.
3. When I say “tidy,” I mean, naturally, every room except the master bedroom. That’s where we threw everything to make the rest of the house tidy.
4. I like my house better when it’s full of people. I don’t do “peace and quiet” very well. I don’t like it. No, sir, I don’t. In fact, I hate it.
5. Cats are good company, but they don’t need me to cook for them.
6. I do love to cook for large groups.
7. There are large tree-shaped shadows all over the grounds, and there’s a big blazing ball of sunlight in the blue sky. I haven’t seen any of these things in so long, I’d almost forgotten. Being a character in “All Summer in a Day” was no fun.
8. I’m going to visit my brother and his family in Idaho next week.
9. I hate clutter. Why do I have some?
10. It’s more fun putting leaves in the table than it is taking them out.