1. You’re never too old for a popsicle.
2. 8-gig SD cards for nine dollars? I’ll take two, please. Thank you, Amazon.
3. Stinky ladybug beetles are starting to drop down on my furniture. Where did they live all winter? Wait, don’t tell me. I bet I don’t want to know.
4. Educating Rita, starring a young Mrs. Molly Weasley the fabulous Julie Walters, is one of my favorite movies.
5. Speaking of popsicles, I wish I could buy a box of grape, and not have to bother with cherry and orange. Orange popsicles aren’t all that bad, but the cherry popsicles taste like medicine, and that’s a fact.
6. Speaking of Julie Walters, I loved her in Calendar Girls, too.
7. I’ve been a fan of Jim Dale ever since Pete’s Dragon, and he always made the Tony Awards shine brighter, too. Now I’m listening to his ABSOLUTELY AWESOME voice as he reads all of the Harry Potter audiobooks aloud to me as I drive back and forth to the main campus, and I’ve fallen in lust love with him all over again. That voice. That. . . voice. . . . . I know he’s old now. I don’t care.
8. Speaking of Harry Potter, I really don’t think it’s fair that they’re fiction, and that I’m far too old to be a Hogwarts student. I guess sitting with Minerva McGonagall would be better than nothing, and probably a lot of fun; I bet she’d be a hoot to hang out with, actually. I could live in the castle quite happily. When I’m under the spell of Jim Dale’s voice, I have to remind myself: FICTION!!!!!!! And it’s such a letdown. Sigh. Oh, I know, I know. I’m unreasonably immature.
9. I do tend to insert myself into books and movies that I love. Not as the author or screenwriter’s character, though: as myself. See #8 above.
10. Who ate all my popsicles? Oh wait, that was me.