1. I am feeling lighthearted and genuinely happy right now. It’s amazing what just a few words can do.
2. It’s difficult to use the mouse when a little cat is coiled around your hand.
3. I just realized that I haven’t eaten anything since lunch. Yesterday.
4. Popups that tell me a certain program on my computer needs to re-boot, really make me mad.
5. My dentist was showing “Second-Hand Lions” in her waiting room. I love that movie!
6. Walter’s mother, in “Second-Hand Lions,” is the kind of person I despise. Totally, completely despise.
7. We have no more tart red plums. This is a summertime no-no, for what is summer without those extremely tart red plums? Shuna, over at Eggbeater, understands!
8. My Gerbera daisies are blooming. I love the way they look; they just seem so colorful and nonchalant about life. . . .
9. The crescent moon was so beautiful tonight, framed between two leafy trees, that it didn’t even seem real. It was too beautiful to be real.
10. I love my sisters.