Mamacita says: There are, of course, many huge important things I have never done, and there is no way I could possibly list them all. However, there are also many small, minor, unimportant things I have never done, most of which could never be listed, either, but here are some of them.
- I have never had a TV in my bedroom, nor do I want one in there.
- I still have never used an ATM for myself. I have, however, followed directions from a passenger who wished to use one.
- I have never peed in the shower. Because gross.
- I haven’t taken the local newspaper for many years, mostly because most of the local reporters were let go, the building was deserted, and the paper has more news about nearby larger cities and hardly anything that’s actually local. They also fired all the proofreaders years ago and the grammar and spelling in the paper are horrible.
- Grammar and spelling are important to me. Errors blast me in the face and cause me pain. I can’t take a piece of writing that contains grammar and spelling errors seriously.
- The older I get, the less sympathetic I am toward fools, idiots, and #45 supporters. But I guess that’s redundant.
- I firmly believe that a person of whatever age who can’t behave properly in public places should not be taken to public places. People have a right to enjoy a meal or movie or play, etc, without interruption.
- I have no sympathy for people who use their cell phone while driving. A distracted driver is a distracted driver, be the distraction alcohol, drugs, or phones.
- I do not understand people who judge others by the color of their skin. Is it a type of insecurity? Or just a hateful heart making itself known?
- We are all descendants of immigrants, unless we are 100% Native American. I will never understand people who hate immigrants. It’s so hypocritical.
There are more – many more – but I’d better stop before everyone thinks I’m a total loser. A little bit of one, maybe, but not a total one.