Mamacita says: There are still so many things I haven’t done yet; every time I make a list about this, I feel more and more like I am quite possibly the most boring person in the world. Probably because I AM the most boring person in the world.
- I still haven’t watched a single episode of Game of Thrones. Sometimes I am tempted to peek but then I remember that I do not do blood, guts, betrayal, violence, decapitation, backstabbing, rape, murder, suspense, torture, or horror, and I back away shuddering at the close call.
- I have never seen The Walking Dead nor do I ever, ever want to. See #1 for reasons.
3. I haven’t watched Mad Men, although I probably will in a few years when the DVD’s get super cheap or it shows up on Amazon Prime. I am in marketing so the appeal is there and it is magnetic. I also own the soundtrack cd and it’s bloody awesome.
4. Orange is the New Black? No. Not into prison shows unless Morgan Freeman is paroled and says “I guess I just miss my friend.”
5. So far, everything here has been about shows I have never seen. So on a different note, I have never seen a Graham Norton re-run that I didn’t absolutely love. The man is brilliant and his program format is fantastic.
See? Not everything on this themed thread is negative! And I do love several TV shows; sadly, few of them are still shown except on YouTube or DVD. Which is fine by me because I hate commercials unless they are brilliantly and superbly written.
The world could do with a little more television snobbery. You know it.