1. I haven’t gotten more than three or four hours of sleep any night since Christmas.
2. I’ve done tons of laundry, but I haven’t done much of my own.
3. Ditto with cleaning.
4. I haven’t reconciled myself to this particular inevitable.
5. I meant to get her meat loaf recipe, but there was always plenty of time.
6. I intended to write down her wonderful, colorful French Lick stories, things nobody else knows. I don’t know now if I can remember them. It’s for sure and certain that I hadn’t yet heard all of them.
7. I haven’t come to terms with the fairly new realization that most people die with an awful lot of their stories yet untold.
8. I still haven’t found where she stored all of her photographs.
9. People who lived through the Depression don’t throw things away. I haven’t gotten to the bottom of most of the stacks yet.
10. I haven’t spent as much time as I should at the hospital. If I don’t go to work, I don’t get paid. It’s hard to keep my mind on conjunctive adverbs and infinitives, and I’m going to try to dismiss early tomorrow.