1. Winter storm warning. 6 inches of snow expected.
2. It’s snowing.
3. 14 degrees outside.
4. Sugar-free popsicles are pretty good.
5. When the ground is frozen solid, does the mortuary just store the bodies in the back room until there’s a thaw? How does that work? Wouldn’t digging with a jackhammer vibrate the other caskets? I think of such things because my aunt died.
6. Broadway’s “Beauty and the Beast” has a really good soundtrack.
7. I adored Freddie Mercury with unswerving devotion, but how in the world could he sing like that with those teeth? I suppose he was used to it; I read that he didn’t get them fixed because he was afraid his voice would be different. Voice? He had the voice of a heartbroken angel. I still get shivers listening to him.
8. Michael Ball is still gorgeous. Such dimples.
9. Why are there no desperately romantic stories about a handsome man and a hideous girl?
10. I’m cold.