2. A bowl of fresh berries is wonderful beyond all description. Yogi Bear was right. (Boo Boo Bear was a cutie.)
3. I love Burt’s Bees tinted lip shimmers.
4. There are people who sit up nights thinking of new ways to be offended. I’m sorry for them, even while I’m offended by THEM. I’m offended by people who are easily offended. 🙂
5. I love beautiful Christmas music. The trendy stuff, not so much. As for Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree and Santa Baby, blech. And River makes me weep. The good kind.
6. My Tumorless Sister’s Christmas concert was wonderful. Thanks, Di, for inviting me.
7. My sweet niece is due to give birth any minute. Just thinking about her makes my ovaries glow. (I still have them; I just haven’t used them in a while.)
8. I love to drive slowly down the streets and look at everybody’s twinkling Christmas trees through their windows. In December, everybody’s a peeper.
9. Those huge inflatable holiday lawn decorations? Hideous.
10. I’m in the mood to cook a huge meal again. Come on over.
Okay, ELEVEN Things Tuesday. Math was never my strong suit.